Red Men's Hall
Museums & Library
Red Men's Hall, near the corner of Rt 29 and 63 in Green Lane is home to the Goschenhoppen Historians. Originally a fraternal lodge, built by the Improved Order of Red Men in 1907, it now houses several specialty museums, the Folk Life Library, and the offices of the Historians. The restored auditorium is used for our monthly meetings, symposiums and our annual Christmas Market.