The Goschenhoppen Historians Scholarship is a graduation gift of $300.00 funded by the general fund. The Scholarship will be given to a deserving graduating high school senior who has participated in the Goschenhoppen Historians Folk Festival.
Established in 1996, the purposes of the Goschenhoppen Historians Scholarship are:
- To promote interest in participation in the Folk Festival, and
- To recognize the contributions of a graduating senior to the work of the Goschenhoppen Historians through the Folk Festival.
The recipient of the Goschenhoppen Historians Scholarship will be selected using the following guidelines:
- Scholarship applications will be available after January 1. Applications will be available upon request to the Board of Directors, or may submitted electronically using the form found under the Folk Festival button entitled "Scholarship Form".
- Applications will be due to the Education Committee and must be postmarked or submitted electronically no later than April 1. Mailed copies should be sent to the address below.
- After April 1, the Education Committee will meet to select the recipient. The selection will be based on years of service, a demonstrated interest in history, a teacher recommendation, and academic excellence.
- 4. The recipient will notified of the award in time for graduation and will be invited to receive the award at the June Board of Directors meeting.
Mail completed Form to:
PO Box 476
Green Lane, PA 18054