Photo & Video Consent/Disclaimer
In this age of digital and social media, there are many people taking photographs and video at the Goschenhoppen Folk Festival. We have no control over these photographers and videographers. As such, your participation in the Goschenhoppen Folk Festival constitutes your agreement to hold harmless and release and forever discharge Goschenhoppen Historians of responsibility and accountability related to photographs and videos taken at the Goschenhoppen Folk Festival.
Additionally, some photographers and videographers authorize the Goschenhoppen Historians permission to use photographs and video taken at the Goschenhoppen Folk Festival. As such, we must emphasize, your participation at the Goschenhoppen Historians Folk Festival constitutes:
- A granting of permission for the Goschenhoppen Historians Inc. to use your likeness in a photograph or video taken at the Goschenhoppen Folk Festival in any and all of its publications, including but not limited to all Goschenhoppen Historians’ printed and digital publications, for publicity, promotional, documentary, and educational purposes.
- Acknowledgement that you will receive no financial compensation for the use of a photograph or video with your likeness.
- Irrevocable authorization for the Goschenhoppen Historians to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute a photograph or video with your likeness for purposes of publicizing Goschenhoppen Historians’ programs or for any other lawful purpose.
- A waiving any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein your likeness appears.
- A waiving any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph or video.
- Acknowledgement that you hold harmless and release and forever discharge Goschenhoppen Historians from all claims, demands, and causes of action which you or any other persons acting on your behalf have or may have by reason of this authorization.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~